Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A picture of my phone

Why can't you take a picture of yourself lil' camera phone?  It's not fair to me to rummage through the "black hole" just to find the picture taker to take a picture of something that includes a camera.  Im sure my picture taker could take a picture of itself.  But NO! Not you you stupid peice of shiz perfect purple phone with camera.  You make me ANGRY so happy to have you nearby!

WHY WONT YOU WORK RIGHT YOU STUPID PEICE OF SHIZ PHONE  PERFECT PURPLE PHONE THAT I HEART SO MUCH!

3 comments:

  1. haha, this post is awesome! sorry you have such a love/hate relationship with your phone.... but I do understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chica...Why do you need a picture of your phone anyways? hahaha I could send one to your phone, if you want!!! Goofy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jobonster! yellllllooow I think maybe that will work, Im sure I could find one online also, oh well.. I was babbling

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: