Friday, December 24, 2010

My boring Ho Ho Morning.

Well, it's Christmas Eve morning and I'm all alone, with only the tunes of some awesome lady music and the messaging back and forth from a friend on Facebook telling me her wonderfully awesome news this morning.  How I love my girlfriends on Facebook.  They may very well be the most awesome people in this world.  It's so wonderful to hear such  good news from them on this lovely, lonely, not excited to go shopping today, kinda day.  Yes, I said it, I have to go shopping on Christmas Eve.  I am OFFICIALLY a last minute shopper.  DAMN IT!  I'm not looking forward to it whatsoever. I want to get it over with as soon as possible, but I am also waiting on 10:30 to call the post man and ask him if there is a package for me today, *fingers crossed*.  If he says no, then I get to go find the, I'm sorry your gift didn't make it in time, gift!  Ugh!

Merry Ho Ho Eve readers and fellow bloggers, I'm keeping this short today, being as Ive so much to do.  Ive no where to be and my family doesn't celebrate on Christmas Eve, sooooo, I'm bored.  Tomorrow will be filled with family and festiveness.  *high fives* So I guess I should take the time to enjoy this down time I find myself in? 

Have a safe and happy holiday readers... :)

1 comment:

Dingleberry says: