Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 14, 365 days of 2011.

I actually started early this morning, it started off well and then my daughter and I went into fight mode as she rebelled to leaving the house.  *grumbles* To keep it clean, she didn't want to go to school today. What is up with that?  I don't remember hating school at only 1st grade.  What the hell is going on with these kids today? ( I say that like an elder sitting there griping with my cane in hand, haha)  I can only imagine what middle and high school should be like.  I fear she may not be as much like me when it comes to school. 
You know this is a picture of me when I was just a dahlin' babay don't you?  Oh come on, you can believe that, can't you?  I wouldn't, it's a scam. I'm really more like the lil' red devil sitting on the opposite shoulder.  It's true!  I will admit it!

So as I was saying, my day 14.  It's about 4:30pm right now. I'm doing the *happy dance* in my seat waiting for these next 30 minutes to pass. And what is up with that?  It gets almost time to go and it's like the clock just stops and laughs at you!!  Asstard.  That's what I'm calling the clock now!  An asstard!  So there *sticks tongue out*

I came into the living room this morning, after taking this picture, actually and my daughter takes one look at me and says "You do not look pretty".  *heart break sounds* I was crushed.  She really does love me readers, I promise she really does.  She has this thing, where if I  dress nicely or look just  a little to cute, she HATES it.  I mean really hates it!  She will MAKE me change my clothes and look crappy. She uses the excuses of "You look prettier than I do"  Say what the hell are you talking about child, but she doesn't understand that just isn't possible!  I guess Mom ( aka ME) should get off my lazy arse and go buy all new clothes that are in every way cuter than mines!  Girls!  Gotta love em! 

Well readers,bloggers,followers.  I must leave you with this.  I am sure I will blog more later.  This is my escape from Facebook right now (it was being a piece of shit). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: