Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 18, 365 days of 2011

Derp!  I was not able to get back online last night due to my dahlin' niece being here with me.  Kids, small kids, seem like a full time job, they need all the attention and if you look away for only a single moment it could all fall apart?  haha.. It went surprisingly well with her.  We had a little fit with sleepy time and then in the morning with wakey time. But it was fun!  I didn't break the baby, whew!  It was a good time. I think I most enjoyed just helping my sister out in her time of need. Those of us who have children, know those children were once small children, may be still small children.  It's good to know someone is there to help you when you need the break isn't it?  I'm glad I was able to help her yesterday, she told me this morning they went out for dinner and went home and fell asleep.  Nothing wrong with catching up on a little of the lost sleep that comes with parenthood.  I'm glad I was able to help... I've already said that!  :)

So it's Sunday...morning....  Almost 12 to be exact and I'm making my plans to run out to see my Mom today.  Gonna break out the supah awesome tattoo for her to see...  I will post later exactly how that goes.  If she's pissed she's definitely going to pose a pissed off photo, haha... 

Everyone have a great Sunday, I believe I'm on track now and will post my day 19 later!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: