Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 27, 365 days of 2011

Dearest Day 27,
Looks like my days will be filled with indoor shots for a while.  Due to lack of smoking I don't get to venture outside at work anymore, so I won't be getting many shots while at work.  I'm hopeful when the time changes along with the weather that I will be able to get some better, sunny, outdoorsy photos.  *fingers crossed* for such luck,. this cold weather is getting OLD, if I haven't made it clear enough, I HATE WINTER, COLD RAINS, SNOW AND AWFULNESS.  I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SPRING, PREFERABLY SUMMER GETS HERE!  Got it?  Good!  So television is terribly boring, I don't have much interest in it, would rather not watch anything they are airing right now. Of course it's impossible to get outside.  I can't decide if I want to put a trunk rack on my car or go all out and purchase a towing hitch to put under my CAR!  I just don't know. I'm not sure which would be better or if it even matters?!  I just want to be able to take my bike somewhere, without having to actually ride it there!  Is that so hard to understand?  So I've yet to decide, be cheap and just go for the rack that somehow, I'm not sure how they do that, attaches to my trunk?  Or trailer hitch.  Ugh I don't know.  I will decide later, because now I'm off to chase my dahlin' daughter off to bed and make sure the Nintendo DS is closed and not in play.  She is so silly!  Well under roughly 3 blankets and approx 13 toys the DS was indeed open and in play! 

So it's day 4 of my quit smoking project *grumbles*. Today was for some reason harder than any of the 3 before. I'm not entirely sure, perhaps it was the going back to work and school routine, getting up on time, late as usual, and dragging my dahlin daughter out of the bed at the last minute.  I hate that she is like me in regards to sleeping habits.  Ugh!  How to train your child to get out of bed when it's time!  Hey she's back in the living room, for absolutely NO REASON!  *grumbles*.  Now to chase to her off to bed again, OMG, perhaps this is why she doesn't get up on time, maybe it's because she is to busy staying up late, running back into the living room to ask me, "when are you going to bed?"  "it's past YOUR bedtime"  Well yes dahlin it is past my bedtime, because you are not asleep yet and are continuously running into the living room to ask me, why Im not in bed yet?!!   *grumbles*

I need a cigarette, I refuse to smoke a cigarette though.  Makes me....sad.  Oh well, tomorrow is another day, I'm hopeful it's better than today!  To all of my readers followers and fellow bloggers, if you've helped me cope through this task of mine (quit smoking) thank you for your support and kind words!  I lub ya!

ps... I did my exercise tonight, I felt bad though ,because I cut it short out of frustration because Im getting bored with the routine.  I need some change and some other things to do. I'm bored with situps/crunches and pushups- the girly ones.  BORING!  I need a gym!  I need more money to afford the gym.  2nd job? I think so.. Now to find the 2nd job in this horrid economy! 

3 comments:

  1. Don't smoke, don't smoke, don't smoke! You're a strong woman, don't smoke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about hitting your library for some workout videos/DVDs? Could be just the change-up you need. Or, if you have Netflix, they have a few available with streaming and quite a few available to 'rent'.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Starlight! :) Still not smoking here!

    Sam- we do not have netflix and the library is crapola in this city. I mean really? How can it be crap?! Sheesh! It's a big city. I'm going to check out a couple of gyms and see how EXPENSIVE they are. Maybe they offer some kid friendly stuff and that will be our outings with the kiddo? Shall see... :) Will post later on the results!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: