Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 4, 365 days of 2011.

I'm a little surprised that I've managed to stay strong with this project, and yes, you will hear me say that more than once during this year.  I remember last year, the hardest thing for me was to remember my project over the weekend.  Something about the weekend, all of my logic just goes right out the window. Humph!
(Day 4)
It's 3 minutes until 12pm and I am still sitting here with my laptop on my lap!  Yes that is a roll of Christmas wrapping paper laying on my couch with the television remote control and my purdy pink mouse!  Maybe I should clean something?  But you know, I just don't want to!  The apartment is pretty clean right now, except for the random shit like that roll of Christmas Wrapping paper.  :)  My next plan is to finish this blog, get my arse up, get dressed, WARMLY and head out for the day.  Seems as though I have quite a few things to do today!

For starters, my work requires me to take some photos of some junk cars we are to rid of this month
Secondly, I need to hit up the beauty supply store and get some new color for me hair.  Yes I said it, I'm changing my hair again.  Tomorrow will be a whole new me, yea right, new hair, same ole me!
Thirdly, I really want to check out the wig store and see what they have for black haired wigs.  I miss my hair, did I tell you that?
Fourthly, go gets me hair done!  I am excited. Am a little torn between purple and blond, but I will figure it out, *fingers crossed* the ladies at the beauty store can offer me some help and advice! 

Good day my readers.  I had a very strange dream last night, but I will save you from reading about that.  TIME TO GET MOTIVATED and get myself off this couch and out of this house!  The news people are telling us we should have like 6 inches of snow tomorrow.  That is some HORSESHIT if you ask me, I'm not happy about it and I'm hopeful he came into work DRUNK this morning and is wrong wrong wrong like they usually are!  Everyone pray "NO SNOW FOR GA"  Got it?  Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up on this project, not this year!

    I can't wait to see your new hair. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it. I live in WA state and you guys are getting more snow than we are. That just... isn't right on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Starlight!! Im giving it my best shot! My hair is purdy cute, will post another blog later with a pic!
    Thelexhex, If I could control the weather, Id send you this GA snow, which hasn't got here yet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: