Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 28, 365 days of 2011

Hello Day 28!  For all of my fellow bloggers, readers and followers, if you are up North-ish and buckling down for the winter weather that's upon you, I am sorry. If it makes you feel any better, warmer, whatever. It's cold and rainy down here and we are apparently in the flood zones.  Yay!  I want my warm weather! NOW!  I'm still busy at work, blah!  I think I left there today, feeling slightly accomplished that perhaps I managed to file all the shit that has been piling up this year!  Gah!  New Years at work, has never been so messy, and I've been there 6 years now, sheesh!
Today was pretty productive, if you didn't catch that from above.  And tonight, out of curiosity we ventured to a "health club"  just to check out it and see what all they had to offer, I blogged the other night I was becoming bored, with no intentions of giving up on, my exercise!  So of course we venture out in this oh so LOVELY awful rainy weather and check out the local fitness club. It was slightly overwhelming and didn't look like the place for me, they had crazy rules and we will throw you out and take away your membership if you do A,B or C.  And blah blah. Then of course we go to the bigger oh so fabulous "health club".  To wrap this up, I am now a member of a "health club" with a physical trainer and a lot of classes to choose from.  Plus the kiddo was only 6 bucks a month, whewt!  She will love the pool and rock climbing! 

I'm still smoke free, believe it maybe like day 5 or so.  Still rawking the nicotine patch. Excited for tomorrow. I get to try out my new "health club" if I don't have an anxiety attack while my daughter is busy playing in the kids area, eeep! 

Goodnight my fellow bloggers, readers and oh so faithful followers. I'm sure one day I may have something to talk about other than me!  haha... Cya tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why (and don't be insulted) but I don't see you in a health club, lol :) But it seems like a good idea, since you're trying to live more healthy life which is great of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope your trainer is hot and sexy! ;) I didnt take any pictures of the storm because it was all hype and no reality. Lame! I love the snow, so I am a little dissapointed. But we still have over a foot on the ground....

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: