Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 29, 365 days of 2011

Dear Day 29,
This woman is tired. I need more sleep.  I enjoy being so busy at work on this lovely ground hog day.  I wasn't able to see the movie today, but it's OK.  I need sleep more than anything else.
I think even my picture shows my need for sleep. Oh well though, other things to do and say, I guess.

We went to the health club or gym or whatever you are suppose to call those places.  I was overwhelmed with that place. Touring through it is definitely easier than actually running in there and jumping on a machine, a machine I have no idea how to operate.  I'm hopeful to be able to check it out a little better tomorrow and see what classes they offer, maybe cut down on some of the feeling overwhelmed.  Putting a weight on everything I'm attempting to do goes to show how puny I really am.  Sad!  I'm not sure I got over 20 pounds on anything.  Was on a...running...machine and went  a mile on that thang, in like 19 minutes or something.  Damn!  My goal is a mile in like 14 mins.  Damn Damn Damn. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.  If it weren't for my dedication to this career change I'm shooting for, this shit is definitely not for me!  I can't wait until it's all over, I pass my physical test stuff and I can sit down, preferably in the sunshine on a bench in like 85 or 90 degree weather and smoke a fucking cigarette!  That's right!  I said it!  SMOKE A CIGARETTE!  That will be the tastiest cigarette ever!  I will attempt to not smoke anymore after that !  haha.. I'm still smoke free, I've lost count.. Maybe day 6.  It amazes me how the smallest things I do make me want a cigarette.  It seems like I need a complete overhaul on my life or something.  Very depressing. I like me. I like my routines, most of them.  It's terribly upsetting to know that one alteration like not smoking is going to somehow affect what seems like EVERYTHING I do. 

I'm at a lose for moving... Ugh, damn what else can I pile on to the top of all this shit I've got going on right now!  Really?!! There has to be something else.  Oh well, I will come up with it tomorrow.  Goodnight my readers, fellow bloggers and followers.  It's a good day!  Even better night now that I'm crashing.. .haha

4 comments:

  1. Just follow your goal. You can maybe put some photos on your fridge (or anywhere you often look at) for encouragement.
    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo right there with you on the lack of sleep battle... sitting here at work now and would give my spleen for a pillow right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dedication, I need some of that - send it my way, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone... Still lacking sleep, haha. But it's my addiction to facebook.

    Kristen- sending dedication vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: