Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 49, 365 days of 2011

Day 49....

One more day till 50!  High Fives.. Lemme just say tomorrow will be a whole different look, for my head anyways, lol... If for some reason this goes wrong, haha... It maybe a hat day tomorrow!!!  :))  For now, I'm tired and still waiting time to warsh out this color... Ahhhhh, been at it for like 3 hours now.  Can't.GO.On.

Tomorrow is my Mom's pre-op for surgery. I'm sure there are a million questions I should bombard those people with, but as of right now I'm trying to remember what my grandma wants me to ask.  Ask them about her asthma, don't forget Doria, don't forget to ask.  I'd forget my head if it weren't attached... Lemme not forget to ask.. Making mental note now... Writing it down as I'm thinking. I'm off work early tomorrow, high fives for that shit.  I'm glad. I been needing a day off early, haha..

Goodnight bloggers!  Cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: