Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 53, 365 days of 2011

I didn't notice before I posted this pic, my hair is sticking up like mad and I'm all bug eyed. Way to go me.  That's what you get for not checking them first, isn't it!  hahaha.. Oh well, this is what I get for day 52.  Oh well... 

To the point. It was a good day. The sun was shining and it was warm most of the day.  Ahhhh, heaven.  If only the streets were lined in brownies and chocolate, it would be heaven! 

Jaden Smith!  There are really no words, well of mine, to describe how adorable this little boy is.  I always LOVED Will Smith in everything he ever made and this little boy of his just captures my heart in the same way.  (I'm watching Karate Kid tonight and he's the star) I also recently seen him in Justin Biebers Never Say Never. Which soundtrack I have in my car and have yet to listen to it's entirety!  Hate all you want people, Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith just may be what we have to look forward to! 

My sister took an awesome photo of me today while at Mom's.  I pondered the idea of using it as my day 52, but if I understand the rules, I am suppose to take a picture daily and unfortunately I didn't take it. But I show you all anyways! My new Goodwill shirt, well one of them, check it out!
Goodnight my readers, followers and bloggers. Have an awesome night and pleasant tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: