Sunday, February 20, 2011

Drugs are bad, mmmkay!!!

It's a breath of fresh air to see the television changing its course of attack from marijuana commercials to meth commercials, you all remember the marijuana commercials?
haha.. I'm not sure how many of you have actually smoke marijuana, I will be the first to admit, I HAVE.  It's hard to imagine who actually HASN'T smoked marijuana, it's a gateway, yada yada!  Appears as though for some it really is/was a gateway for other things.  I know of a boy, who was introduced to marijuana and is now injecting sleeping pills into his veins. Is marijuana to blame?  I doubt it, but those GATEWAY yellers will say otherwise..

Now they are on to something. Trying to sway the young minds of today's world away from evils like METH! I will also be the first to admit I HAVE NEVER/WILL NEVER try meth.  I'm not going to be that GUY/GAL.  It saddens me, people and their addictive  personalities. I've seen 2 to many close friends go down a bad road and have yet to see them fully recover from bad decisions. 
This one bugs me the most. And those with the younger sister watching her older sister and turning around to do the same. Saddens me.  It also saddens me to hear of apartment/home fires which started from meth labs and 3 children dying because of the fire.  It makes me shake my head and dread the  moment my innocent child becomes not so innocent and is inflicted with peer pressure and the what nots. And people question why I only want one child. Hello, look around, no one is safe anymore. NO ONE! 
Good night readers, I'm behind on everything, including my thoughts here lately.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: