Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 101, 365 Days of 2011

Friday, April 15th, 2011

Yay Friday!  It was an okay day. I'm glad. It drug out too long and I had my moments of wanting to choke random folks, but whatevski. It's Friday!  I went to lunch with my daughter, whom I will not start calling POKEY!  (one of her many nicknames) Lunch was again, AWFUL.  It's unfair how bad that food is, I really have the urge to go on strike and demand they feed those children better than all I can call it is dog food.  *barf* I've thrown in the towel, next time I will be sure to take my lunch. No way I can do it again! 

Again!  It's Friday.  Had a tasty good dinner and am now chilling at home watching an awesome movie ZOMBIELAND. I love this movie.  That's all there is to say about that. It's funny and gruesome all at the same time. Makes me smile!

The storm has passed, well the first of them anyway.  You know the weather man is wrong, what like 80% of the time, so there is no telling!  No hail that I could hear or tell. So whatevski, no real thunder and didn't see too many lightning strikes.  Whatever though. I'm sure there is more to come. Tomorrow better be better! DAMNIT.  I'm serious weather man, make that shit happen. I want it warm and sunny and AWESOME.  Damnit!  I mean it!!!  *grrrrr* 

That being said, I shall tell you goodnight...  Have an awesome weekend folks!

ps... Woody Harrelson kicks major arse! 

3 comments:

  1. You're storm is tracking this way in a few hours. I saw on the news this morning about tornados in Mississippi. News said 96 tornados reported in the south, but again, that is the news. It did show some area's that were ripped up. Good grief I woke up at 5:30AM and couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up and made my coffee.

    One more day to go for my daze off! Good weather is coming after this front so they say! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we got just what you got, a lot of threats for severe weather but when all was said and done we just got a little thunder and lightning, the more severe stuff stayed to our north.

    It's a little cooler this morning but the sun is out and supposed to get up to 67 degrees today. Not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well good to hear it wasn't as bad as they warned it to be. they are wrong about 80% of the time anyways! There was a lot of bad weather around though. Today was lovely, it was warm and awesome! How about yours?

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: