Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 114 & 115, 365 Days of 2011

Hey guess what... I may have forgotten...  :/

Thursday, April 28th, 2011
Another day at work... Yea I've really no idea what else happened this day.. Let me think.. Oh yes!  Had to clean the carpets at the ex apartment. They are done!  Also went to have a tasty bean taco for dinner, at my favorite Mexican Restaurant.  Still tired.. But all in all... Good day!







Oh check this out.. The boss lady forgot about Secretaries Day, so she was late at bringing something in. Not that I really cared, not that I expect anything or even REMEMBER Secretaries Day. But whatevski. It's the thought that counts?  Right?! Even though every word out of her mouth, everything time she walks into the room I just want to run screaming, far far away from it all!  But never mind that.  She tries to pretend to be sweet.  It's sickening really..



Friday, April 29th, 2011

Yay for Friday. I mean for real. I turned in the keys to the apartment today and had lunch with Pokey. It was a lot better this time, because I brought my own sammich. No more of that nasty arse school food.  *barfs* So it was OK. Went back by the apartment after work, killing time ATTEMPTING to find some shoes to wear to the Mayday party tomorrow. Son of a shit I didn't get very lucky with that adventure. Very frustrating!  Well they, the apartment lady, tells me that I didn't clean the oven. Son of a Bitch.. I forgot the oven (I've never cleaned an oven before) So I continue my search for shoes, and get an over cleaner.  Finally it's all done, as am I.. I'm tired and glad tomorrow is Saturday. Now if I can catch a little sun in my bones and relax a little it Will be awesome. For those who aren't aware. We DIDN'T get blown away with tornado's with the storm. I'm glad for that!  Thoughts are with those not so fortunate. Very sad.  There are folks volunteering to go up for cleanup, am tempted to join them.  Something else I've yet to do... VOLUNTEER. 

Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers. Have an awesome weekend!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your nails at the first photo. *highfives*
    Wishing you a great day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese and Rice! Forgot to clean the oven? They break out the white gloves don't they?

    The severe weather bi-passed us as well. I read that over 300 have died, so far! That is sad. I've seen the pictures and video news, what a mess :/

    Have a great weekend, I have one last shift today then Sunday and Monday off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space .
    Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site.
    Studying this information So i'm glad to exhibit that I've
    a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what
    I needed. I so much definitely will make certain
    to do not disregard this web site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage: best cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: