Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Think I can out run this pain?

I have this pain in my back. This pain seems to last for eternity when it hits. It's hurts so very badly it makes me JAW hurt. It's weird. I've dealt with it for about 11 years that I can remember. It remains untreated and I've no idea why it became a part of me.  I'm tempted right now to run, as far as I can, as fast as I can with hopes I can out run this pain?   Unfortunately I must wait until after work and regrettably I've so many things to do tonight it just seems so out of reach.  Oh I hate being busy ole me! 

How are you bloggers?  That's right this isn't my daily post. This is more of my whiny side. You love it! Don't you?!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure the moving/painting and cleaning isn't helping. Try not to over do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh I like your blog - the monkey butt is funny. :P

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: