Sunday, May 29, 2011

365 days of 2011

Day 140, Thursday,  May 26th, 2011















Day 141, Saturday, May 28th, 2011

The vacation I wanted to take this weekend didn't work out because I had to work.  Blarg!  The sale of the Kia today fell through also.  They neglected to tell me that their title person doesn't work on Saturdays.  Go figure.  The buyer says he is still interested.  Day started out relatively badly.  I ran over a poor chipmunk, almost plowed over a squirrel and a Chevy almost ran into the side of the car.  Oooof!  Glad this day ended and to be honest it ended quite well! 




Day 142, Sunday, May 29th, 2011
Awesome day considering I came home pretty late and got  up pretty early to pickup Pokey!  We had a blast at the birthday party today.  Swam and soaked up some sunshine. Planning to do the same thing tomorrow.  Maybe :) 









I hope you all had an awesome weekend and a safe holiday tomorrow.  Memorial Day, yay no work!  Goodnight to you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I can finally post. Glad you had a good night out. I did some swimming, shooting, eating and caught some rays yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: