Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 118, 365 days of 2011

Monday, May 2nd, 2011

Blah for Mondays.  I remember posting, either on Facebook or Twitter that I needed another day off. I'm torn with thoughts of wanting and needing a vacation but to be honest, I cannot seem to pin point the exact dates that would be best for me!  Gar!  Perhaps I will figure it out soon. I'd enjoy a little extra time off, but usually that just means I need a vacation after the vacation! 

We've all heard the news today in regards to Bin Laden.  Yea.. I'm not in the mood to get into anything like that and I think I've chosen to just leave that one alone.  At least for today! 

I raced out for an early lunch at about 11:30.  The oven was clean and the keys were late returning to their rightful owner, just glad that's over.  Now if only I could settle into some kind of new routine.  Apparently I've come across a new found stress which has convinced my body to have a mind of it's own.  Bullshit is all I can say.  Pokey has to go to the DENTIST on Wednesday, after begging the ex hubs to take her and bribing him with lunch he is unfortunately unable to get  off work.  The stress of taking her gives me HIVES! The cleanings aren't so bad, it's when she requires work to be done.. I hate cavities. 
With that I leave you.  Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers!  Hope your Monday was...Good?  If Mondays can ever be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: