Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 119, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, May 3rd, 2011
The little Pokey in the background, illegally I was sitting in traffic and snapped this picture on the way into work.  It was all in all an okay day. I was glad when it ended. Boss lady insisted on getting on my last nerve and as you may have read, I posted a blog about my great-grandmother.  I've yet to hear any real news regarding her surgery, but I've got my fingers crossed.  After much thought and arranging I am cancelling Pokeys dentist appointment. Of course them being the busiest dentist (apparently) in the whole metro Atlanta area the next available date is going to be sometime in July. The good news is, she won't muss her field day and she won't miss any school. She's so silly, I have to tell you. She insisted today that I tell them not to use the laughing gas when she goes. Get this as to why: After watching a re-run of iCarly she saw Sam, the cute but mean blond, get laughing gas at her trip to the dentist she told her secrets.  She didn't want the laughing gas because she thought she would tell her secrets. I laughed OUT LOUD!  It was so funny. I simply told her, well tell me all of your secrets and then they won't be secrets anymore. It didn't work! 

To wrap this up, Mom is telling me that great-grandmother is alive.  They are saying she has been out of surgery and her heart is beating fast or something.. But we have an unreliable source at the hospital. I will make sure to update you all tomorrow! 

Goodnight dear readers, followers and fellow bloggers!  It's crappy and rainy here, but have an awesome night and tomorrow!  

1 comment:

  1. Breakin' the law, breakin' the law~! Citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest! Hope your great grand ma is doing well.

    Wanna see summin' neet, Pokey will probably like too, go to my blog and click on Bluesy's Virtual Dumpster Dive, scroll to the bottom of her page and there is a live feed of an Eagle's nest with three young Eagles in the nest. Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: