Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 121, 365 days of 2011

Wednesday, May 5th, 2011

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!

It was a very uneventful night, I didn't do anything other than take Pokey to Stevie B's for pizza!  *Barf*  I'm officially done with Stevie B's.  the pizza makes my stomach hurt, the salad taste like shit. The games are crap and the desert was just pitiful and disgusting!  Gah!  So that being said, it's clear why I refuse to go back. Except for the 19th, MAYBE, because it's the night of Pokeys fundraiser for school! 


Was another day in paradise in these parts (sarcasm).  I'm ready for the week to be over and to try and find something exciting for the weekend. I had this thought of planting a garden, but sadly I think I've given up on that idea, being as Ive never done it before and honestly have no idea how to even start!  HA!  Oh well!


Well I'm bugging out right now, stressing with the cat/bird/dog situation and need to relax.  Almost bed time also..  Goodnight readers, followers and fellow bloggers. I'm sure one of these days I will have something more relevant to talk about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: