Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 130 and 131, 365 days of 2011

Monday, May 16th, 2011
Well happy Monday?  Nah I doubt it.  But lets say for now this is the last "blond" picture we will see for a bit.  My Mom dyed my hair for me and well it's still blondish but to me it looks like it has a nice...cement... color in it. 

Ash blond... First time (and last) for everything. This is when I was freaking after the color was put on and for some reason it struck me as grey/silver.  Mom and I finally joked/agreed it was a nice cement color and yes I mean, cement block color.  ha ha.. We also jokingly called it "soot"  because it's ash.  Oh well. Late night humor I guess. Either way!  FUN TIMES!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Another day in paradise.  Playing catch up with the blog. Luckily I'm only a day behind *happy dance*.

OOooof.  Well its the next day.  What do you think?
Ah  yes, bad hair day.  I'm not ashamed. It's a rare occasion I actually get a good hair day. Thank gawd for hats!  Got a nice flip there, here's the photo I took in the sunlight!  Still not sure about it. But whatevs. It was a good time and I know change has begun again, it will be something different before long..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: