Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 144, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, May 31st, 2011

Well part of the day was flippn awesome!  I sold the Kia today. I'm fucking (oops "F" bomb) jumping for joy!  I'm so happy, and almost debt free!  It's AWESOME! 
Sorry..
The boss man sucked today , he wasn't happy I had to leave to handle ^ that business. Get over it old man.  One of the drivers at work turned in his notice today, the owners wife was being a cunt and decided to run her mouth to the people in the office (while I wasn't there) telling everyone he was leaving because of me!  So there went to good to my day!  Thanks a lot. You wicked witch!

I'm at home now, all in all, it was an OK day. Glad it's over and glad to be home!  Have an awesome night readers, followers and fellow bloggers. I shall babble more tomorrow!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found a buyer for the KIA and that you're almost debt free! there's not better feelings! :) love ya sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've been 100% debt free once in my adult life, and it probably lasted about 8 hours... but they were a glorious 8 hours! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yellow! :) Goofy Girl. yea I doubt it will last long for me, I sitll have my credit cards and have fell in love with a 98 dollar dress online. I want I want! :)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: