Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 148, 365 days of 2011

Saturday, June 4th, 2011
So I found this flippn sweet shirt at goodwill. I love it so much and just had to take the time and wear it.  We had my nieces 7th birthday party today and it was great fun.  No one really showed up it was pretty much us just chilling. Which, considering the size of the place, was a good thing!  We rang in the party with grilling, munchin, cake and ice cream. Yum!  I love birfday cake!

Me niece went home with her Mom afterwards and Pokey and I took our time to go bowling. Our bowling alley here in this small town sure is CRAP! ha ha. We were  the only people there and sadly, I LOST to my 7 year old.  Awesome!  I can only imagine what the locals thought of that.  ha ha...  Then again, do you really think I care?!  ha ha.  Just so you know. I DON'T!  My daughter can beat me at anything and everything.  I win sometimes. rarely OK.  Just means she is already better than me.  Is that so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: