Monday, July 11, 2011

As I pick up the pieces



I could feel my heart breaking in pieces as I lay there silently.  The rebreak of this lifetime. I sucked it up and held on tighter. Facing reality that not only had I waited all these years for this very moment, but understanding that it will never happen again. 
Somehow, (and I blame myself,) you unknowingly just broke me in two. Again. What a sad take on my life. My strength failed me and I let myself slip into the nothingness I'd lingered in for so long. 
::sighs::
It's another day and Im mending the broken, picking up the pieces and collecting my fears and sadness. This time of  sadness and suffering will pass. Just as it has in the past. Thank you for the moments!




 
(photo taken here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: