Saturday, August 6, 2011

365 days of 2011

Hello dearest Dingleberries.  I cannot believe how far behind I am. I know it's about 7 days at this point. So I'm going to attempt to keep this as short as possible.  Excited aren't you!  It's OK. I am too!

Day 203... Saturday, July 30th, 2011


Got my hair cut. FINALLY. It's too short for my taste right now, it really is. But it will have to do. Obviously I don't want to go shorter.  I needed the dead ends cut off and this did it nicely. Lovely day we had here, managed to get everything on my agenda DONE! 

Day 204, Sunday, July 31st 2011

Sadly I spaced and forgot today's photo. A day filled with wedding rehearsals and heading off to my sisters for babysitting fun.  My sis and bro in law decided to take off to Savannah for a few days and Pokey and I offered to baby sit to make their trip a little more relaxing. Nervous times for me I tell ya. Pokey is 7. I haven't watched a baby for more than a day in a very long time! :)

Day 205, Monday, August 1st, 2011

Babysitting was so much easier than I thought. Perhaps it's just the sweet dahlin I was babysitting :)  We had a blast on day/night 1!  Awesome. A black and white photo day.

Day 206, Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011

OoOoOo yes that's right I was playing with options on my phone camera. ha ha. Not too bad, but definitely weird. :)  And still babysitting. Not bad at all!

Day 207, Wednesday, August 3rd 2011

Last day of babysitting. Slightly sad, because it was fun and Pokey  really did enjoy it a lot. She was very upset and cried when I told her it was time for us to go home.  Sadly!  Oh well though we have another chance I am sure!

Day 208, Thursday, August 4th, 2011

Open house this morning.  Awesome fun. Met Pokey's teacher and am excited as well as hopeful she will contain her talking this year and not get in much trouble. There weren't many names of the kids I knew on the list in her class, so maybe  that will help also.  She does have a little boy from her daycare in there as well, she seemed really shy about this!
Payday today. AWESOME!  I always enjoy that! 

Day 209, Friday, August 5th, 2011

Friday Friday Friday!  Yays!  I've gotta finish Pokeys school shopping tonight. Which is just awesome. I have to go suffer through mall traffic and crowds.  ::grumbles:: It didn't go to bad and didn't spend to much money. Watched "The Smurfs" which wasn't too bad. I was worried at first, but it was all in all pretty good! Had a blast. Glad its the weekend!

Day 210, Saturday, August 6th, 2011

Holy crap batman I'm all caught up now. For that I am glad. As you can tell I managed another color change on the hair today.  Whewt!  I'm happier with this than the brown as seen above.  I think I can stick with this one for a while. I"m wishing for long, dark, wavy hair. Sadly I have the straightest hair that I know of. It sucks, but I'm thinking perhaps a curling iron or a mild perm could fix that if I were to grow it out.  Shall see. I may hit the shoulder length (as always) and say MEH I just don't like it.  I swear that's the roughest point to get through.  Oh wells. As short as it is right now, I just may never get there. dedication I tell you. I don't have enough of it when it comes to certain most things!

Well Dingleberries, I hope you enjoyed me playing catchup with my 365 days post. I'm hopeful now that things are back to some kind of normal I can stay on top of this like I have been.  Here's to hoping!  I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and an awesome Sunday tomorrow. I'm guessing I will be found somewhere in Athens shopping with my girlfriends for bridesmaid dress.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: