Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 224, 225 and 226, 365 days of 2011

Day 224
Saturday, August 20th, 2011
Being so very preoccupied with getting ready for the wedding today, I managed to only take one picture and it just so happened to be a picture of my adorable finger nails.  bwhaha.. Wedding day and it was a beautiful wedding!  Honestly it was.  An beautiful couple and a fabulous reception. Filled with lots of love and friends.  Awesomeness.  Saturday was EPIC!

Day 225
Sunday, August 21st, 2011
Ahhh yes Sunday.  Came home after a lovely lovely lovely night out of town.  Picked up my dahlin Pokey and took a trip to Trader Joe's.  I'd never been and I think I liked it! We also took a trip to Botanical Gardens ins Athens and oh my wow it's soo lovely. Will definitely have to go back there!
Check it out! Lovely times!


Day 226
Monday, August 22nd, 2011
Monday Monday Monday.  Pretty much just Ugh. I don't like Mondays much.  Playing catch up with this as well as True Blood.  It's a lovely thing!  I got my new glasses today. They were a little disorienting at first, but I think they are fitting OK.  So that is a plus. I was worried at first, but I think they are going to work just fine! And they don't look too bad I don't think!
Well Dingleberries. I hope you have a wondermus Tuesday!  I'm off to finish my episode and play online.  Good night folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: