Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 230-233, 365 days of 2011

Hello dear Dingleberries.  I've no clue why I slacked on this over the weekend, I'm assuming I was busy and  yea I'm pretty sure that was the case, but that's okay. From what I read on other blogs from time to time, blogging isn't a big thang on the weekends.  Gots to have a life right? 
So lets get this thang caught up!

Friday, August 26th, 2011


Friday!!  It was a day I absolutely refused to let anything get to me and it worked.  I didn't want a bad day and refused to have one.  Yays!  Had an awesome dinner date with my dahlin Pokey and awesome new guy!  It was a blast, the food was soooooo nasty!  Never do that again!  

Saturday, August 27th, 2011


Ugh working on Saturdays is no fun at all. Just a few hours working the auction which was a flopping disaster!  But Saturday night was AWESOME!!
Saw one of my favorite bands, Rehab, again.  Twice this year now and I think I'm up to about 5 or 6 times in my lifetime.  What can I say, I lerve some Rehab!

I've a few more pictures from that night, but I hate posting pics of friends and stuff withouts permissions, so you guys just get to see the one!  It was a loverly show and for my American readers if they hit up your town, give them a shot, Rittz opened up for Rehab as well. Both bands are Ga natives and perhaps that's where my weakness hits!  Check em out, you may just lerve  it too!



Safe to say, Saturday night with my new guy and favorite cousin and her hubs was EPIC!  A night of nothing less than AWESOMENESS and we rawked the freshly rebuilt Georgia Theater until the lights came on!  Whewt!

Sunday, August 28th, 2011



Spent a much needed day at the pool.  New guy was out and about playing his golf games. 
Pfffft.
I may never understand that game, but you won't hear me complaining!  Pokey and I as well as my niece was able to soak up some much needed sunshine.  It was awesome, I burned a little, but it's OK.  we've plans to do it one last time this Sunday It's my Moms birfday party and  Labor Day holiday weekend. Our family enjoys throwing parties for random holidays and birfdays.  There are a  lot of us most of the time as well. Should be an awesome time. Gots my laundry done and slept like shit.  It was freezing cold in here and I woke up every couple of hours.  yuck! 

Monday, August 29th, 2011


Well hello Monday.  You weren't too bad of a day, I stayed busy all day long. Gathering all the paperwork and everything I need to finalize all the paperwork for the cars we just auctioned off.  Then there was all the normal tickets from the weekend as well as the phone calls and all the monies that came in the mail as well. SO much to do and almost didn't have enough time.  Made time to file everything and gather my belongings at time to go.  Awesome day, strangely enough for a Monday.  Did you notice I didn't bitch one time in this whole Monday babble?  EPIC!
Tomorrow should be even better Dingleberries, Pokey and I have a dinner date and I'm the one picking where to eat. That I will complain about because I can never make up my mind. Being indecisive pretty much sucks! 
Good night folks!  Cya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't bitch about Monday because you were too busy for hating it, lol :) Have an awesome week! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: