Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 234 and 235, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, August 30th, 2011


Well Dingleberries, I managed to keep myself busy on Tuesday as well.  Even found a minute to start my book, woo hoo!

Wednesday, August 31st, 2011




I got a new shirt, actually 2 new shirts, but sadly I am only able to wear one at a time.  What's that about?  So I plan to wear the other one TOMORROW!  Today's new to me shirt, is a lovely blue with an adorable red collar and it has cute heart shaped cherries. Needless to say I lerve it. I found it at the Goodwill last night while out on a dinner date with my dahlin Pokey and New Guy. It was just AWESOME!  Found some more time to read on my book today and plan to do some birfday shopping for my Mom's birfday which is coming up on the 6th.  Oh lovely!  It should be an awesome Labor Day weekend this weekend also. 

Have an awesome night/day Dinglerberries, I'm hoping to blog again tomorrow and hopefully one day with something worth reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: