Friday, August 19, 2011

Days 222 and 223, 365 days of 2011

For starters:  Happy Friday Dingleberries!  How the hell has your week been? It's been slow and hecktic for me so far and I imagine it isn't going to change one bit over the weekend, but I'm frackin excited for the weekend to get here. As my regular readers know we are attending a wedding tomorrow evening and I'm super excited to bust out my new black heels and awesome lovely bridesmaid dress.  The bride is one of the most awesome ladies I have ever met and am so very excited to see her in love and marrying that special someone. Here's to hoping it will happen for the rest of us also!  So lets get started. I'm only a couple of days behind, kinda, so go me! go me!

Day 222
Thursday, August 18th, 2011

Thursday is PAY DAY!  Woo Hoo cause I spent all my money on bills and more bills need money. It's a never ending cycle of HATE isn't it?!  Ugh!  Someone crash all computer systems and make sure they lose all the information regarding my accounts. Okay? 
Bridal shower tonight though and it should be a lot of fun. Late as usual and I feel like such a shit for not having time to pickup a gift.
EPIC FAIL on attempting to get my sister her birthday gifts. One of them didn't make it in time and one of them was all WRONG. It saddened me a little I'm hopeful to do better next year.
Ended the day with watching the ending of the True Blood series I missed the other night. Yay for that and gar I hate the anticipation of it all really.  Ugh!

Day 223
Friday!Friday!Friday! August 19th, 2011

Yay Friday! I've gotta go shopping tonight for a wedding gift, paint my nails to match everyone else and make sure to get my beauty sleep because tomorrow may just be hell on earth if not. It's going to be a long and lovely day tomorrow.  Unfortunately today isn't so awesome. I slept until 8am this morning *FRACK* I am about 45 minutes to an hour away from work where I live and I am suppose to be at work at 830 am. No coffee and a blind race for the front door this morning with only 2 cigarettes to get me through it all.  Yea, pretty shitty morning if you ask me... But now it's nice outside but the wicked witch is lurking around the shop making my blood boil. Awesome right?  Nah that's only the case when I'm not HERE!  I hope everyone else is having a better Friday than I am. But here's to hoping it gets better at 5pm.  I'm off to do work and stuff now, cya laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: