Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursdays Monkey 'butt'

Happy Thursday Dingleberries.  Here we are another week coming to an end.  Reading, watching talking about monkeys.  Exciting isn't it?
This week we have this little guy here. Can be found in the movie "Night at the Museum". He was quite a little arsehole in the movie.  Always tempting Larry and just being a normal pain in the arse monkey!  Don't you just want one just like him?  I bet he flings poo and just makes the biggest messes ever! The scene I found from the movie is pretty funny though.  They get carried away sometimes. It's hilarious when he tricks him with some little kid keys. Hilarious.

(photo taken here)

If you haven't seen it. You should give it a shot. Not one of my favorites, but it's worth watching. At least once (just my opinion there). 

Enjoy Dingleberries. See ya next week for more monkey times.

1 comment:

  1. Love that movie, yum, yum, want gum, gum, dumb, dumb! LoL

    I finally got on a regular shift at work which means finally a few more hours. Starts in a couple of weeks 6AM to 1:30PM daily, every other Sunday from 10:30 to 6:30. Was trying to make it on 30 hours a week and it was tough.

    I volunteered to step down from my director position so I just had to wait it out, at least I got to stay on full time with benefits. Wahoo!

    Have Fun!

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: