Wednesday, September 7, 2011

7 questions and 7 links... OoOoOoOo fun!


Well it's been a while since I've done any tagged work lately and since the lovely Starlight did just that I'm off on this adventure, bound and determined to get it done. It may take me days to get it all together, but I will eventually! 

 It’s actually 7 links to answer 7 questions which you have blogged about.

So here we go:

1)    Your most beautiful moment - My realization that this thing called Love isn't something I can just stop doing, I never stopped doing it and all the fear I have about it not working, will all be worth it in the long run!  I lerve you

2) A post that didn't get the attention I thought it deserved-  Happy Dads Day  cause my Dad is awesome and so is yours!

3)    My most popular blog post - Well if most popular means the one with the most comments then HERE YA GO it was my babbles about getting sick and needing a vacation, nothing new there!  I miss Jobonster though she was always awesome to catch up with :/

4)    My most controversial blog post - Well there isn't much controversy on my page, lawd knows I babble mostly about my life and whats going on, the only thing I can think of, right now would be my semi-religious post, I am in no way religious and quite frankly just choose not to believe it, but some people may not agree, sorry folks this is the best I got!  Dream a little weird dream

5)    My most helpful post-. A quick lesson in hair color 101, what not to do, lmao! Adventures in hair color

6)    A post whose success surprised me-   Its not like it got a lot of success but I was shocked that anyone liked it :) My first 100 word post

 
7)    The post I am most proud of…  The post says it all


Now I have the Honor to tag seven people who (hopefully) will also “answer” to these seven “questions”, being as I was tagged by Starlight and we share a few mutual blogging friends, I'm hoping I'm not tagging people she has already tagged, I'm sure of a few of them! 
Happy Frog , P , Floyd The Fish , TIM , LEX , SAM , Holy Hell
      


Out of curiosity I took it upon myself to see exactly how long it will take me.. Start :8/25/11 @ 2:48pm 
Finish: 9/7/2011 9:25pm  Holy crap that took me a minute.... bwhahahaha.. Enjoy folks!

1 comment:

  1. I think I didn't read all those posts... I'll read them next week (after two toughest exams in my life which are killing me :/).
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: