Monday, October 17, 2011

365 days of 2011

Happy Monday Dingleberries, I was away from my laptop over the weekend (again) and well it sucked.  I'm going to start taking that thing with me everywhere I go I think. Saves me from missing all the fun and having to play so much catch up on Mondays!  So here we are again, me not blogging over the weekend and now getting to it.  Yarg!
How was your weekend? 

Day 280
Saturday, October 15th, 2011
OMG I love Goodwill. Relax, I didn't purchase that goofy arse hat or anything but I did find 2 awesome new shirts that I just lerve.  :)  We paid the deposit on our soon to be new apartment.  Move in date still listed for early November. It's exciting but stressful, as I'm sure I've said before.  The idea  of getting it all together, paying all the monies and getting what if anything we don't have yet.  It's  a mess and I still hate moving.  Ugh!  Lovely day though.  Gotta lerve Saturdays

Day 281
Sunday, October 16th, 2011
Again, didn't do much today. Spent time with Pokey and Mr. Monkey Butt. We went to the corn maze and only got lost for a few. I got some much needed sun today, it was a nice 80 something degrees outside and it was shall i say AWESOME!  Well it was.  I enjoyed every minute of it and it's just going to get colder and colder this week.  Ugh!  I'm not looking forward to that shiz, but what can I do. Damn I wish I were Mother Nature or something :)

Day 282
Monday, October 17th, 2011
Lucky we are busier today than all of last week. Nothing over whelming, but just busy enough to make the time go by a little quicker. For that I am glad. Still eating peanut butter sammiches for lunch though. Which makes lunch time really suck, but it saves me money and I need as much of that right now as possible.  Damn holidays and moving :)  I'm excited for both.  I'm actually turning in my notice for my last 2 days of vacation this week also ::happy dances::  Taking my last 2 days in November, loverly.  Should be all settled by then (with the move) and well it will be nice!

1 comment:

Dingleberry says: