Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 283, 365 Days of 2011

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011
Happy Tuesday Dingleberries.
If you hadn't already noticed Ive had what you may call a busy day here with blogging. It was fun though.
-Stayed pretty busy at work.
-It rained...Again..
-Came home and ate an outrageous amount of food for dinner, I was starving and couldn't resist piling on way to much apple cobbler thing. OMG was it tasty!
-Broke the shit out of my finger nail making my bed up, mmmm clean sheets, totally worth it. But damn does it hurt!
-Last but not least, I'm tired as hell and recently stumbled upon an email I didn't know I had from what I can only call a CUNT.  She thought it was a good idea to say something regarding a photo I'd taken of my child and her shorts being too short. Kiss my arse you stupid effn cunt! 
Goodnight folks...
Have an awesome Wednesday!
Don't forget to check out my music for a Tuesday and my randomness post.  Also if you haven't done so already check out hey monkey butt on facebook. It's my new fan page! 
Oh you know you wanna! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: