Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 288, 365 days of 2011

Sunday, October 23rd, 2011


Happy Sunday Dingleberries. It was a lovely day, with the exception of getting up this morning, going outside for a smoke and finding my favorite hat laying outside chewed up.  UGH!  I lerved that hat more than any other hat. Lucky, I found this adorable purple one at Target and Mr. Monkey Butts sweet Mom also brought me a new one on her adventures out shopping!!  Awes. It's just as adorable as this one, maybe even a little more so!  Lerve it!
After shopping we went to the pumpkin patch, finally as Pokey would say. It was a lot of overblown hooplah that was full of ohmygawd this place is a nightmare.  It's hard to go places like this with a budget with kids, they had bouncy things, petting zoos, pony rides and haunted house.  We made it out with only buying said pumpkin above.  Lucky, that's what I am.  Also bought a few of those wee bit pumpkins that are oh so adorable. I lerve Halloween!  It's like my Xmas!
Our carved pumpkin. It's the adorable ghost stencil from the book that came with the carving kit. Pokey did an AWESOME job didn't she!
Goodnight Dingleberries and cya tomorrow.  I'm patting myself on the back right now because I managed to blog all weekend again. Hopefully Mr Monkey Butt isn't feeling too neglected!  <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: