Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 289 and 290, 365 days of 2011

Monday, October 24th, 2011

Happy Monday?  Well at least I was able to get away from that ringing cell phone. Lack of sleep and bright and early I made it to work today. It was busy as hello, with all the impounds and accidents over the weekend. Needless to say there wasn't a moment I wasn't busy at work, with the exception of the few minutes I took for myself and ran out for lunch. Go me!  Go me!

Tuesday, October 25th, 2011

With the stress of today... Well it as just a Tuesday.  I slept until 850 this morning. I'm posta be at work at 830 and Pokeys late bell at school rings about 850.  Yea, we were late.  Ugh!  That made the day...short. I didn't get too much shit from the boss man and managed to stay busy throughout the day, mostly.  Glad it ended though. Mom didn't want to call and tell me the news from the Dr call today.  No fear Dingleberries, I've every intention of telling you my news tomorrow dearest friends. To carry on my series as planned.  :)  I hope you all had better days than the one I've had and look forward to staying caught up this week.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: