Wednesday, November 16, 2011

365 days of 2011

Well Dingleberries, as you have noticed, I've fallen a little behind on my 365 posts.  Hmf, Imagine that?
So here we are again. And let me tell you it's been a crazay week or two.  Did I mention last week I lost my wallet and all of it's contents?Total pain the arse, like for reals.
I need my ID, my tag is due FRIDAY, I said it, my birfday is friday.
We're going to see Twilight Breaking Dawn tomorrow, YESSSSSS!
I've attempted TWICE to go get a new DL and failed both times. It's really a pain in the arse. I'm hoping tomorrow I will have a little more luck!  UGH!  So now I've gotta find my insurance POLICY (yes a card isn't accepted) and then drag out the almost expired registration and attempt to get it ALL done in one day being as the sonofabitch tag office isn't open on Friday... DOUBLE UGH!
I'm not letting it bother me though, because, like I said, I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow... AWESOME! Then on Sunday I'm going to see Lykke Li with a couple of my girlfriends. IF I haven't said it before this may very well be the best birthday EVAR! (so far ;) )
So with all of that out there, gawd I'm hoping to get more blogging done soon. I've a few ideas that I just haven't gotten out there for you readers.  Again,  Imagine that?!!

Day 310
Monday, November 14th, 2011


Day 311
Tuesday, November 15th, 2011


Day 312,
Wednesday, November 16th, 2011


And there ya have it.  All caught up.
I'm in a crisis with all of that jazz and of course work stuffs as well. I'm not letting it bother me, not at all :)
It will all work itself out...Right?
With that I leave you and will do better to stay caught up, buuut if I don't  have time to get it done at work tomorrow or before the movie, well you understand, don't you?!
Goodnight Dingleberries, CYA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: