Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 297, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, November 1st, 2011
Today I realized it's November, already.  The holidays are fast approaching as is a short vacation. My birfday is this month as is my adorable cousin.   Lykki Li is playing on the 20th and the Twilight Breaking Dawn premier hits the day of my birthday. I'm really excited about this.  I managed to stay on top and not forget my Tuesday music, so check it out, it's one of my old favorites. 
Today was an OK day, came home with the wrath of Pokey, yea she was in a fabulous mood, but it was nice to get the floors mopped for Mom and get some laundry done and put away. I'm so productive.
Moving date is also approaching really fast like....  We're set to sign the lease on the 10th or so, eeeep!  We've still afew things to get together and the cable company wanted to be a bitch today, they want us to wait until the week of the 18th or something, nightmare, imagine a whole week with no net or cable.  GAH!  It should be an interesting time for sure!  Right?
Well Dingleberries, I'm still working on a few things tonight as well as needing to update you awesome folks on Mom's goings ons with her health. That will come soon :)  Tonight?!!  Maybe!  I've also logged into this thing where you try and write a novel in a month, lol, lol, lol.  Yea I'm  attempting this battle here, because I've so much going on, just seems like it could be yet another forgotten social site.  Like Twitter, Google+ and something else I've forgotten. Goodnight, hope all is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: