Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 299, 365 days of 2011

Thursday, November 3rd, 2011
Happy Thursday Dingleberries, though today was the longest day of this week, so far, it finally came to an end. 
Pfew, for that I was glad.
Now I sit here, bored, again.  Watching bits and pieces of a movie I have yet to see.  "The Tourist"?  Seems rather interesting and well Johnny Depp is a total hawtie! Though I've really no idea what the hell this movie is about or where they are going with this, but just like all movies, with 2 hawties like these they always beat t he bad guy and go off into the sunset together. The norm I guess. Anyone seen "The Tourist"?  I doubt I will ever watch the whole thing anyways, so whatevs!
Wellp, bad guys are dead, funny thing they never even expected that one. Typical! 
Oh wells.  It's time to wrap this up, sorry I don't have much more to say tonight, but hey tomorrow is Friday and alls. 
Goodnight Dingleberries, don't forget to check out this weeks Monkey Butt post.  Oh you know you wanna!
Ps... Holy Shit tomorrow is going to be day 300 of my 2011.  Holy crapola that is crazy.  This year is almost over. Im blown away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: