Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 304 & 305, 365 days of 2011

Tuesday, November 8th, 2011

Wednesday, November 9th, 2011

Dear Wednesday, you bore me!  Oh so very much. We didn't do much today of course, managed to spend a great deal of time reading in my book, managed to read a few blogs today, not sure if I managed to comment on said blogs though. Don't feel sad if I hadn't gotten to yours yet, I will I promise.
We spent the night unpacking Pokeys bedroom. Holy bloody hell that was the worst room in the apartment. She now has a room full of stuff, as she always has, but we have 4 boxes of toys that need a home or a trip to Goodwill. We also have a bag of clothes (so far) that are on their way to the lady in need of clothes. 
Oh well, it's done, mostly, as soon as we rid of those minor things, her room looks a lot better and as soon as I can get those curtains up and posters on the wall there will be room #2 done in the apartment.  I'm working on it Dingleberries, I'm working as hard as I can.
I'm tired right now and trying to carry on a conversation with my Mom.  More updates to come tomorrow, as well as tomorrows Monkey Butt. I'm running out of ideas for that, so throw some at me.  Also still taking photos for Friday!
Goodnight dear Dingleberries, here's to hoping I shall have the time to get to reading  a few more blogs tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: