Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 324, 365 Days of 2011

Monday, November 28th, 2011

I'd like to say Happy Monday, but who actually has one of those?  I spent the morning being very busy, I quite enjoyed it really.  But sadly, now I sit here with about 2 hours left of work and nothing to do but tell you all about it.  You love that don't you!?
A certain someone here at work has been a total bish today and it's making me nuts. It has NOT been directed at me at all, but anything and everything else she can find to bitch about she is making sure to do just that.  UGH!  I didn't want to come back from my much needed staycation and deal with all of that. It's no fair I tell you.
But it's good to be back and all caught up again. 
As you all know yesterday I posted and said I want to send out this lovely artistic cards I have found recently and sadly I've no idea how in the hell to post a thing where you all can click and send me an email. So I will post it here.
That's my email, please don't spam me or anything and feel free to send over your addresses if you'd like to be added to my mailing list, I 'd love to  send you some mail.  Oh come on, it's FUN!
It has yet to stop raining today, UGH! 
We're having chicken and broccoli for dinner and I'm off now to smoke another cigarette.
Damn I need to quit smoking.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    I hope Tuesday will be better than Monday, I really do.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: