Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursdays Monkey 'butt'

Thursday again huh Dingleberries?  Crazy isn't it?!
This week I'm blogging Stoop!d Monkey.  'Parently is a creation by Seth Green annnnnd Mathew Senrich. They are the creators of Robot Chicken? Anyone watch that show?  I have, it makes me a mad. I don't care for it at all and am now considering that maybe this Monkey isn't worthy?  Thoughts?
In good news though, the phrase "Stupid Monkey" came out of Professor Farnsworths mouth in Futurama and for those that know the Monkey Butt, I lerve some Futurama and have actually used the monkey the Professor was talking about, go ahead, FLASH BACK!
Here's to hoping you Dingleberries have a flippn awesome Day! 
Werd!

1 comment:

  1. I like Futurama too! I may be 54 but I'm still a young at heart. My Dad lived until he was 71 but every Saturday, long after I was out on my own he still sat and watched his Saturday cartoons, like he did with me as a child. It's been 15 years since he died and I still miss him everyday : /

    However, I know he's still with me every step of the way, every day : )

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: