Sunday, December 4, 2011

365 days of 2011

Hiya Dingleberries!  Do you hate me calling you Dingleberries yet? 
Well I didn't get online much this weekend, obviously.  I guess I stayed busy or lazy. Which ever it was, it happened. 
It's the Xmas season these days and I'm a poor white girl. I need more money for my daughters ridiculously LONG LIST OF SHIT, she just has to HAVE!  lolz. Kids, gotta love them don't we!

Day 328
Friday, December 2nd, 2011
Friday was just Friday. It didn't end fast enough and wasn't much fun.  Though I did stay busy and ended up one of the tow drivers towed a truck 1,000,000 miles to Cleveland, GA only to find out that it was the wrong truck.  Ooooops!  Gotta love dealerships. Glad when Fridays work day ended!

Day 329
Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Cousins birthday party to attend today and it's been a month or so since we attended any parties, well of the birthday likes anyways.  She's only 5 and a lot of kids and people I didn't know were there, but it was a lot of fun and was nice to chat with my aunt and her hubs for a little while.
Left there and made the trip across the country to see Mom and Dad. It was nice to go up there as well, my niece was being a sweetie and her and Pokey made their Xmas lists together with no fighting. It was an awesome night. Mom made my favorite biscuits and some tasty stuffs  to go with them. Best day in a while, late night though!

Day 330
Sunday, December 4th, 2011

Nothing much on the agenda for today, cleaned the apartment some more.  Yay!?  Went to visit with Mr. Monkey Butts parents, lotsa fun.  Hit the Kroger and gots some foods, the pizza was yuck tastic tonight, damn Totinos.  Maybe it will be better next time, it's too bad I'm starving now, lolz.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend, cause I sure did. I am in no way looking forward to the shopping part of Xmas or the being broke part and realization as to how bad I suck at buying gifts ahead of time and the likes of the sort. But whatevers.  It will all be okay and everyone who doesn't get much from me for Xmas will still love me.  (I hope) Till tomorrow, sleep well (or enjoy your day for those across the world) Will babble more when I wake up, if you're so lucky!

2 comments:

  1. Nice woodzy deck area. Quiet looking. Is that at your new place?

    Man I've been lazy since not working, that's OK I'm sure I'll make up for it when I get back to work. I better enjoy it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tim, that's Mr Monkey Butts parents back deck. It's nice out there, very woodzy as you said. There is a bypass behind their subdivision so at times you can hear the traffic. Its pretty nice though.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: