Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 338, 365 Days of 2011

Monday, December 12th, 2011
Happy Monday Dingleberries, it wasn't much of a day to brag about or even talk much about.  Slow day in the land of Monkey Butt today. The bosses would not go away today so I wasn't able to play online and keep myself occupied, figures!  Finally gave up and went in search of the doll I've got on my list for Pokey's Xmas.  Went into moment of panic as the net is telling me that they are sold out and they don't even sell it at my store!!   Mr. Monkey Butt picked up on my panic and went in search for it, 6 stores and 1 mall later and all he was able to find was 1 of the 2 gifts I'm in panic about.  lolz.  Lalaloopsy and Lalaloopsy Soft Dolls are apparently a hot item this year! 

So I came home and was filled with fun stuff at home, the laundry, Pokey lost her first front tooth tonight, thanks to Mr. Monkey Butt, Pokey wasn't too happy with him flicking it and making it come out, lolz.  Some tears and hiding in her bed later she calmed down and joined the world!

Awes, the toof fairy comes tonight, and she's cash less, DAMN!

Lovely day all in all though.  Round 1 of my Christmas cards are in my bag and ready to be sent tomorrow, don't forget to sign up for a Christmas Card people, I still have a few left!
Email me your address

Have an awesome day and Tuesday!



1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the shopping - It's tough but someone has to do it, right?..... where is the damn money tree?

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: