Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 342, 365 days of 2011

Friday, December 16th, 2011
Gawd am I glad it's Friday!  I probably say that every week!  Did you see my Fabulous Friday?  Yea, that's exactly what I needed all day today. I guess the last couple of weeks I must have missed some extra sleep or something, I'm just ::yawn::.

Today wasn't Horrid.  It was slow and boring and as I said, I just wanted to hit the bed, but it wasn't bad!  The bosses were off my arse today and out of the office, thanks Gawd! 

I met my saviour today, well blogging saviour that is.  I'd thought to myself yesterday that I would possibly give up on my Thursday Monkey Butt posts, well lucky me, he posted a Monkey and managed to take ideas from his followers, AWESOME!  He's OKayed me to weed through and get some ideas, I love blogging! I know you all just love seeing my Monkey Butts every week, wouldn't want to take that away from you.

Well I'm tired as shit and just need to go to bed.  I smoked my last cig a little bit ago and well I'm in the stages of telling myself I want to quit!  I want to quit! I want to quit. Pokey has been on my arse about quitting smoking and well I'm on her case about giving up the thumb, so maybe we can do this together!  Maybe?

Goodnight Dingleberries, Cya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: