Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Day 347, 365 Days of 2011

Wednesday, December 21st, 2011
Oh my I didn't think I would make it through the day today. It was kinda slow and about 3 or 4 o'clock I just passed out at my desk.  Yea, that wasn't awful or anything.  The phone would ring and I was constantly worried about the boss man walking into my office and catch me. I should have known better though because he was asleep at the front desk.  The norm around there I guess. He doesn't quite sleep enough so I can totally understand that I guess.
The new pup, Max, needs to get an effn job he just lays around and eats and stuff.  lolz. I'm kidding he's OK!  He's a good pup, found out this morning he doesn't like the whole water on the stairs thing. Yea he didn't want to run down the wet stairs his morning.  He's so silly.
Tomorrow is Thursday, it's pay day for me and then working for Friday until Monday.  Yippy! I'm hoping to finish up all of the Christmas shopping tomorrow and pick up Pokeys birthday present.  She wants some of those shoes, I think they are sketchers and there is something on the toe that makes you spin. She will probably break a neck bone and the money spent in the ER will just be awful, but here's to hoping it doesn't work like that at all!
Happy Wednesday to you Dingleberries, I hope it was nice for you all. There was no sunshine today and it rained on and off all day. Terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: