Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Dingleberries,



As you all very well know, I've been running a busy schedule with my blogger. I've so many different projects going on and this isn't to say I plan to give up on any of them.
I would however like to try a new approach perhaps.  This one I'm starting with is my Thursdays Monkey Butt postings.
What I'm reaching out for is anything you'd like to contribute.  Whether it be a picture of a monkey, something that made you giggle perhaps.  A story of a monkey experience you've may have had. I know it's unusual for us to really interact with a Monkey, especially ones butt.  But perhaps you were at a zoo and saw a Monkey do something funny.
I'm open to anything as well as any suggestions.  I think this might be fun and perhaps get the blogger community (yes I mean you Dingleberries) involved a little with my Monkey Butt.  Plus its a good reason for me to give shout outs to you wondemus folks!
So go on, rack your brain, sift through old photos, google until your hearts content and send me what you gots.   
Oh come on, it won't be that bad.  Don't want to upset the Monkey Butt, she flings poo you know?
Shoot me an email, kcdoe27@hotmail.com


3 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I could write a fictional story about a monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm getting sick as a monkey's butt. Had to git dem dang winders done. I feel like somebody beat me with a rubber hose in my sleep! Hope Nyquil and chicken soups helps.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: