Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Music for a Tuesday


Happy Tuesday Dingleberries,

It's a Floyd kinda mood for me today.  Just burned my old copy of Dark Side of the Moon onto a CD and will be rawking Pink Floyd for the week.
It's been a while for me, I've always loved Pink Floyd and every time I hear it playing on the radio at work, I have to stop and listen, if only for a moment.
How I miss the simpler time of my lifetime.  Those times have passed and now this is what I have left. Not that I would ever complain about that, at least now I have a purpose, I know what I have to do and why I have to do it, unlike when I was young and it was just whatever, well sometimes.
So enjoy folks!!

ps... I think I'm going to attempt to share this posting until next Tuesday when I post a new one.... Nah!  Once is enough isn't it!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: