Friday, January 6, 2012

2011, Farewell. (part 1)


So here we are again, January of a New Year. How exciting right? 
Like I did last year, some of you may remember, I went through my year in quarters I think, sharing all the fun events of my 2010 I guess. I can't believe it's been a whole year already.  So lets start by my linking you to last years posts I guess, just for you new Dingleberries.
                                                         Part 1    Part 2  Part 3   and Part 4


So apparently I had a busy year in 2010 as well.  I must say it was kind of fun to go back and look at all these old photos.  If you have time, check them out.  

So let's see what 2011 had to offer.  Of course it's going to be a 4 parter again! I'm running it in quarters! 
So, enjoy what I've got for you thus far!

January, 2011
Another Sponge Bob birfday celebration, the big 7 this year!  I decorated a bit more this year than last though and we shared the event with the lil niece.  Always a blast!


The newest addition to my tattoo collection.  Did I mention I'm adding to this one this year (2012)? It's hard to imagine it being anymore awesome, but I will find a way!  :)
I've got it all planned out and am thinking of other to add in 2012 as well, money permitting! 

Ugh~~~  SNOW!
Looking through my photos it looks like it must have cleared up and warmed up some later in January, I've some photos from the park.  The snow was.... as you all know, terrible. I remember we were stuck at home for a whole week!  YUCK! It wasn't a good time for me, I'm sure I've blogged it.







February, 2011

So my computer offers me no real pictures worth sharing from the month of February, how weird right?  I guess I did nothing of any real interest to me.  That or I forgot my camera every time I did. 
I did blog A LOT about quitting smoking, Mom's aneurysm and the whole "I want to be a cop" idea I had last year.  Which I haven't forgotten about or given up on. It's just going to take a little bit of time and well is one of the main reasons I decided to actually quit smoking.  So hey, if ya think about it. It's January of 2012 and I managed to quit smoking just before the year mark of me blogging  A LOT about it in 2011.  Less than a year....  Whewt Whewt. 

March, 2011



Ahhh I remember this, I bought a scooter this year.  Yea.... that lasted long.  I rode it all of twice I think, crashed into the bushes and cried a little on one trip.  I should have known better, I'm terrified of motorcycles!








Swimming lessons.  Let me add those were also kind of a waste of money.  She really didn't have much interest in it, but I really  wanted her to learn how to swim. Turns out we are better teachers.  Pokey hated not being able to hold her nose when she would go under water. She hated the goggles and hair cap thing. They are so cute though aren't they!? 

It wasn't so bad I guess, they did teach her a couple of things and it was something to do for a few Saturdays!


So, there we  have the first quarter of 2011.  It started off okay, the snow storm aside.  I hate the snow and I've noticed a few times, so far 2012, that when I mention my hatred for snow Pokey and Mr. Monkey Butt don't agree with me and I think they are wishing for the snow. 
For their sake, I hope they get it (secretly). I don't want to go outside and play but I will, because I'm a Mom and I rawk like that.
Cya next week for more of my 2011.  Like you dedicated followers haven't seen enough of that!  lolz. 
Happy Friday, don't forget to check out this weeks Friday Photo .

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I know you feel burn out at times, however you have had a very busy year.

    Just since I've started following your blog you've moved twice, raising a daughter, full time job, home chores, worry about Mom, that's a lot on your plate.

    Then the holidays themselves get me overwhelmed with no children, so I can't imagine. Enjoy your youth while you can!

    Your blog will take you where ever you want it to go. When you feel overwhelmed, just take a step back and have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, Im trying to make sure to give myself some time and take breaks with everything. I enjoy blogging and considering how little stimulation I get at work I need it at times, it helps! :))

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: