Thursday, January 5, 2012

365 days of 2011, FINALE!

Thursday, January 5th, 2011

::fireworks, Monkey Butt bows:: 

"Thank you, Thank you!  I wish I'd had time to prepare a speech, this is so unexpected, I'd like to thank....."

EACH AND EVERY ONE of my friends, family and all of you Dingleberries that have stuck with me this year.  I'm surprised I was able to complete this project.  It was a lot of fun and though I'm not sure exactly what I learned from this experience.  Except of course that it's kind of a pain in the arse at times to remember to take a picture.

For those who care, I've every intention of keeping it up and taking it into 2012.  That should be interesting. I'm curious as to what if anything I will learn this year.  Prolly nothing much, right?  Again!

Oh wells.  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I'm hoping 2012 will be a better year.  Full of fun blogging and more interesting blogs from this Monkey Butt!

Enjoy folks, Cya tomorrow and have an awesome Friday! 

::takes celebratory shots and hugs:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: