Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 5, 2012

Day 5, January 10th, 2012


So this thing wants to give me a hard time at uploading my photo.  It hates me and I think I am hating it right now as well.  I've decided I'd like to do that 3 day walk for the cure, Susan Komen breast cancer walk.  I think it would be really awesome and so far I've no idea what I'm doing.  It seems like a very rewarding experience but there is a lot involved with fundraising and preparations and the stuff like that.  If I commit then I've only  got until October to raise like 2300 bucks.  Iyiyi, sounds like a big commitment and honestly considering Im posta be SAVING money, that sounds hard. Maybe we can do a team, but can they all walk together if they meet the goal?  I'm so confused.

Happy Day 5 Dingleberries, I hope you enjoyed the music for today, check it out if you've forgotten or overlooked it.  I've gotta exercise....again..some more... UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dingleberry says: