Monday, February 6, 2012

A weekend, 2012

Day 28,
Friday, February 3rd
Gladiators Hockey
So tonight was our first time at a Hockey game. It was really a lot of fun. We have never been to a game before.  It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, although I did wear a sweater and a hat, so I'm not sure how cold it really was. Everyone has sweaters and long sleeves on as far as I could tell..

Pokey loved it... Yays.  She did really well all week in order to be able to go also, so I'm all smiles!




Day 29,
Saturday, February 4th,
Crazy photo taken along the way Saturday. I had such a selfish moment and a breakdown of sorts.  We had a few engagements we were posta attend, buuuut because of me, we didn't make it to any of them. I don't know what my problem was, nor do I care to try and figure it out or really go into it right now.
But breakdown occurred and I trashed all of our plans and took off to Helen. Those who have been with me for a bit have seen me blog Helen. It was awesome.  The weather was pretty good and we took Max along with us. Stopping at the North GA Outlet Mall he took a shit in my carpet.  lolz. AWESOME! (NOT)  but we had  a great time. We weren't able to spend a great deal of time there, but we managed to get some fudge, take  a few pictures, get Max and ourselves out  of the house. A pretty nice outing and so last minute. Very awesome. I need more of those!
Day 30
Sunday,February, 5th
That girl is so crazy!  lolz. Ahhh another busy day, but it was day of doing what we wanted. The weather was effing awesome. Like for reals.  We went to the Goodwill, yea we spotted a new on in the city of Johns Creek, not as impressive as i thought it might be; Goodwill that is.  But it wasn't bad.  Pokey found a new pair of Skechers, good condition and I finally found the black and white shoes I've been DYING to own for like, oh 4 years now. I knew eventually I'd find a pair at Goodwill.  And Mr Monkey Butt grabbed them up this weekend, yesssss! 
Hit the Walmart again, damn I hate that place and then off to Kroger for the grocery shopping after some AWFUL pizza at a lil place locally. It use to be good. It's not anymore. Sad....
Off to see Mama Monkey Butt after all the shopping and coming home to pack everything away and take Max out for  a quick walk.  Fun times at the Moms, Pokey was able to spend some time with her cousin and we were able to chat some with the famz. I miss them all the time....
Day 31,
Monday, February 6th
Ahhh Monday. Why must you always suck. It gave me  a sick satisfaction this morning to realize that I'd missed a call from the boss over the weekend. No I don't work weekends.  I didn't answer due to busy times and when I got the voice mail his asshole tone pissed me off and I refused to call him back.
I'm kinda tired of them thinking that we (the employees) have to answer their call 24/7. Like our world is posta revolve around that place like theirs does. Yea, that is a thing of the past if you ask me. I'm not going to do it anymore.
I want to separate life from work and it starts here.
Sure he gave me attitude for it today, but what ever. He can get over that shit.  Learn to use your brain, I know you're old and may have forgotten how exactly that thing works, but figure it out. Ok?  DAMN!

So dear Dingleberries, there you have my weekend plus a Monday.  Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, thanks for all of those who sent such kind words for Mama Monkey Butt and all the well wishing you sent.  I'm posting tomorrow some more updates and perhaps some of my own personal thoughts, if I can manage the time to do so.
I'm still working hard on the exercise magadget, makes me nuts, but hey I gotta do it. Can't sit around all lazy and shiz all the time anymore!  :)
Goodnight, hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. It's good to get out of the house, I know. This has been a long winter even though the weather has been great. Figures we'd have a nice winter when I can't spend some money until I get re-employed.

    You have to break trends sometimes and think of yourself. It's not selfish to have wants yourself.

    I'm glad you all had a great weekend and got to go see some hockey. I don't get into hockey but it's nice just to get out and away from things that bug us out!

    I continue to pray for your Mom, my neighbor Linda and all those fighting the battle. Linda said that this week may be her last chemo treatment, she is hoping because it has made her sick to the stomach.

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hockey was pretty fun Tim. I've never been one to get into either, I think the fear of the cold scared me away. It was pretty funny to see them get their arses kicked, just a little. They're in no way pro so they don't get paid enough for some beatings, no fighting either, dang! It was a lot of fun. I felt a little bad for bailing on everything, but all in all I think I'm ok with it. It was worth it, even though I only have like a dollar to my name now, lolz... :))

    Thanks Tim!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: