Thursday, March 29, 2012

Help me with my new hair?

I think I want this hair.  My Dingleberries who have been hanging in there for quite some time know of my weak spot for Twilight, especially Ashley Green as Alice. I don't know what it is about Alice, but I'm in love with that fictional character. It's a sickness really!!

So with that I ask of you.  What are your thoughts?  I know you don't know me very well, some of you, but if you're following my progress on the 365 days blogs then you know me well enough. Can I pull it off?  I think I can.

Happy Thursday, did you check out today's Monkey Butt?


HANG IN THERE

4 comments:

  1. You're not the only one, I adore Alice too! I think she's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this haircut but I must warn you - there's a lot of work with short hair if you want it to look as beautiful as on the photo. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: